Search the forum,

Discuss servicing checklist in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys ,
just got my oftec . I usually do installs but new to servicing .on servicing and commission form .
what do u guys do when tank has been installed for years and not to current regs now .do you guys note it down .
And another also .does everybody change the wheel type valve. or just note on observations on sheet.

Thanks in advance

If the oil tank is seriously bad, tell the customer. Always note any faults down.
You can't force a customer to replace or repair an existing oil tank.
The wheel headed fire valve will need to also be noted down that doesn't meet regs and proper remote firevalve needed, again if customer refuses to have it done. (If wished, the old wheel head valve can remain if a remote valve is added)
Frankly, almost every job I see is not to regs, with the exception of some, but not all fairly recent work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to servicing checklist in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock