Search the forum,

Discuss Serviceplus s17r in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ultimategas

Good eve all

Does anyone know the button sequence to reset the service timer on Horstmann Service Plus s17r I was breifly told on the phone but didnt quiet catch it all I know you need a fob for the drayton version,but I do know there is a way of doing it on the S17r

Many Thanks
Steve
Ultimate Gas:uhoh2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Press the SET and SELECT buttons together to reset back to factory settings.

Thanks for the reply this does not reset the service timer as I have done that before 100% there is a way of doing it on the programmer

Only reporting what it said in the manufacturer instructions. You can find them on the www

Hi ultimategas

Regman looks right as it says it in the installation instructions on the LHS of the sheet. Download them [DLMURL="http://www.gotogasdocs.co.uk/boiler-manuals/162-horstmann/406-Horstmann%20Domestic%20Heating%20Controls"]here[/DLMURL].

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi did you find out how to reset the S17R?...having the same trouble as You would appreciate a heads up thanks Grant

Refer to post 2, or down load the instruction manual.

The instruction booklet does not contain the information required ,they do not included to stop the end user re-seting it them selfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Serviceplus s17r in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hello, I hope someone can give some advice with this problem. I have a Vaillant ecoTec plus 418 with Drayton MA1 mid-position actuator, Drayton HTS3 cylinder stat, Honeywell DT90E room stat and Drayton LP522 controller. Boiler fires up reliably, but after it cuts out as soon as the DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'm having a nightmare at the moment with lazy Homecare BG engineers but that's another story. I'm pretty competent, so looking for a bit of guidance. I have a fsb 30, yes Ive heard all the stuff about these being rubbish. it kind of works ok BUT lately (after a so called BG fix)...
Replies
Views
Hi all We had a boiler (Potterton Assure hot water and heating system with header tank) fitted two years ago and been serviced twice by Baxi since, to keep the warranty intact. On the last visit a different Baxi engineer turned and told us that he had washed out one of the components as they...
Replies
Views
All. We have a relatively new Intergas boiler, installed in 2018. Recently, the boiler has been registering Fault Code 5 and switching itself off. We had a (British Gas) engineer round to investigate the other day but, thanks to more shoddy/thoughtless builder work, we discovered that the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a cold water tank this tank feeds six properties in a straight line below my property is on the third floor so in the middle. The job would entail...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock