Search the forum,

Discuss Serveowarm radiator boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Selliott

Hi All,

I am looking to find engineer to service Serveowarm radiator boiler. Any suggestions?

There used to be an old guy in West Calder who covered servowarm boilers all over the central belt. I think he may retired now but might be able to point you in the right direction if you can get his number.

Btw it is called a master radiator.

I've only ever seen one of these and had to walk away from it as it frightened me :-(

I've only ever seen one of these and had to walk away from it as it frightened me :-(
Was it the hinges or the wooden surround that scared you :lol:

Nothing hard about them except lifting them. They weigh around 2-3 ctw (in old money)

That should be CWT! I'm getting senile :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it the hinges or the wooden surround that scared you :lol:

Nothing hard about them except lifting them. They weigh around 2-3 ctw (in old money)

To be honest it was the know it all customer. I knew he was going to be a pain, and with me not having seen, never mind worked on one before, I thought it best to leave.

He wasn't best pleased, but it was my last day contracting at Homeserve and I'd never ever ever ever go back, so didnt give a toss to be honest :)

hi all, it's over 20 years. the chap in west calder is retired. been unable to source anyone else able to advise. all input welcome

I thought he had. I did a boiler swap for an old woman in Edinburgh last year and the only reason she was changing it was because she couldn't get hold of him and thought he may have retired as he was speaking about it on the previous visit.
Servowarm have been taken over by N Power if that is any use to you.

appreciate your guidance. I will put call into Npower and see if i can get anywhere.

many thanks.

I used to hate servicing them. You always opened the rad whilst praying it didn't leak on the hinge. Used to spray them with wd and leave for five minutes before opening them. Servo warm had some ideas I'll give them that much!
I thought servo warm got eaten up by homeserve not n power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Serveowarm radiator boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock