Search the forum,

Discuss Septic Failure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a god-awful chat up line Cropster

wow this is a popular topic, who knew so many people were interested in septic tanks.......

399e2a42fbc0f5274b54563a3451460c.jpg

got rid of the pink tips :(, but prefer the blond tbh

and get a lid for that box if you haven't already / replace it

maybe the the females love the baldness

Me having a fan across the water.

I know! I know! No-one's more surprised than me!

i dont know if i am shocked,glad or horrified for her,its a bag of mixed emotions LOL,mind Ronnies daughter seemed to like you

am I wrong in thinking you lose your hair with syphillis and get an engorged tongue as some of the symptons?

Don't mind me while I reply to a few of the threads. We need the new thread pages to be picked up correctly. If this thread isn't current, just visit the plumbing forum and post your own new thread or checkout the other existing threads.

Only just discovered this thread, definitely one of the more interesting ones :)

I never did see the blonde picture and now it won't load :( don't suppose anyone one here saved it (croppie) and can post it back up :D

Last edited:
Don't mind me while I reply to a few of the threads. We need the new thread pages to be picked up correctly. If this thread isn't current, just visit the plumbing forum and post your own new thread or checkout the other existing threads.

I bet you hunted through all the old threads just to find this one didn't you ;)

Hey Meg hope alls well with you

We're still here Megs?

It's been a long time since you popped your head in.

Don't be a stranger - visit us more often.

Hope all is well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Septic Failure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock