Search the forum,

Discuss Semi pedestal fixing kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbduff

What would be the the best fitting kit for a ceramic semi pedestal bathroom basin including the ceramic pedestal support kit.
I'm after something which is very secure and hassle free to install.

Fisher ones or these..
http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/rawlplug-67480-washbasin-fixing-kit-8-pcs/6660f

Main this is to get them in the middle of the brick not in a dusty old cement join or in a strong wooden stud.

If a brick or block wall when you drill the wall and you hit a wek cement join you will have to move the whole basin left or right or cemnent or redo it.

Thanks for that link and advice
But what about the semi pedestal part underneath.
I have seen some spring wire things to suspend it from and also and also some sort of plastic strangely angled perforated bracket things.
They don't seem that secure if that's what you are meant to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Semi pedestal fixing kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone fitted an Ideal Standard i.life S 50cm compact washbasin with a matching i.life S & B full pedestal? The basin is T518501 and pedestal is T519901. I have a problem with the pedestal boxed and packaged as the T519901 (but marked T2839 inside as below) - it does not fit and from the...
Replies
Views
My bathroom Basin was installed some years ago by a professional plumber. For whatever reason, the waste was fitted using silicone rather than plumber’s mate. The floor was originally tiled, but I replaced it with high quality vinyl, when fractures began to appear in the grout. As part of this...
Replies
Views
Hi, The basin & pedestal I bought recently has got me scratching my head, as it doesn’t seem to have an obvious method of joining them together securely. This is in contrast to the existing one which has a semi circular groove that the basin fits onto the pedestal & you can adjust to fit flush...
Replies
Views
In my last posting, I requested assistance in exchanging a waste that had been fitted using silicone, without actually removing the basin. Mission accomplished. However, I now have a further issue for which I would welcome any suggestions or advice. I decided to replace the McAlpine Pedestal...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and pedestal. Run new hot and cold pipes to wash basin. Fit new waste pipe from wash basin to drain. Fix new radiator Run flow and return pipes along...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock