Search the forum,

Discuss self employed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave nice

hi all -im a gas fitter with 15 years experience and nvq 3 and all ACS -i have always worked PAYE and am looking to go self employed but i am not totally sure of what i require.
i know i need corgi reg at a cost of around £375 and i know i need 'public liability insurance' at a cost of around £150.

could anyone advise me if there is anything else i need to consider...?

any help appreciated..

hi mate i'm a self employed plumber currently doing my acs at college and i'm doing ok just being a plumber..its def worth going on your own i have and never looked back

i am much happier now..try it.if its not your thing you could always go back and work for a company....you have nothing to lose in trying m8

You have 3 months to declaire yourself as self employed ! Get a financial advisor / tax advisor my dad is one... it is much better than just getting an accountant who charges 800 quid and no proper advice. If you have an office ( telephone and pen paper) in your house this constitutes you to lower energy bills . Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to self employed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock