Search the forum,

Discuss self employed Plumbers required for contracts based in central london and kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalex81

Gas Engineer
I have several contracts running currently and am in need of a couple of plumbers to work on a job by job basis. You must have your own tools, transport, insurance and must have adequate plumbing qualifications. It will be mostly day work but price work is available from time to time.

Day rates to be negotiated but my other guys earn between £125-£175 per day depending on qualifications and experience.

If you are interested and want to know more please send me a message on here or send an email to [email protected]

Thanks for reading

Alex

Rates to be negotiated....I think you want to start with moving the 1 and 2 around for starters!

What would be classed as "adequate plumbing qualifications" may I ask?

Not sure about London but that's about normal rates for non gas works here

minimum qualifications would be an nvq2 in plumbing.

It also states that expenses are covered i.e parking costs etc.

I have a job in sevenoaks with 50 column rads and 2nd fix sanitary ware to fit and a job starting near regents park in the next two weeks that will be about a months work. Plenty more work coming up.

Last edited:
minimum qualifications would be an nvq2 in plumbing.

It also states that expenses are covered i.e parking costs etc.

I have a job in sevenoaks with 50 column rads and 2nd fix sanitary ware to fit and a job starting near regents park in the next two weeks that will be about a months work. Plenty more work coming up.

Good on ya for advertising the oportunity on here. Looks very fair to me. If you're interested then apply, if you're not then move along!

Your comment and like have vanished into thin air it appears( or doesn't anymore!)

Getting 20.00 per hour subbing in scotland think them rates in London a tad too low..brum

The fella has come on here to offer the opportunity of work and people are jumping on him for the prices offered. The prices aren't bad for just turning up for a days work and not having to organise any materials, no quoting etc etc.

People are entitled to THEIR opinion aren't they?

If you aren't personally interested in the position then don't bother to try and undermine the guy offering work. It is a very good opportunity for someone who is without work to earn themselves some reasonable money for day work.

Guys you are all entitled to an opinion and that's fine with me. I am not forcing anyone to take the work i am offering but as the jobs are already rolling and costs agreed, this is what i have in my budget.

I have had inquiries and will be meeting with a few of them in the near future. As said previously i am looking for people who i can rely on long term.

If anyone knows of anyone who can help me out at a job near Harley st in London then speak up. There's only about a weeks work there fitting basins and toilets and basic plumbing work. This is an immediate start and as it's Christmas, i will make sure you are paid as soon as the job is complete and my client is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to self employed Plumbers required for contracts based in central london and kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock