Search the forum,

Discuss self employed plumbers earnings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi folks

How much are the average one man band self employed plumbers ACTUALLY making annually? Say 5-10 years experience post qualified.
(Outside London too)

And are gas engineers in a similar position making more or less than a regular plumber in this day and age?

Many thanks all

Thought it was more oil & LPG than gas in Norfolk Steve ;)
Also that is almost a how long is a piece of string question.

I am in Norfolk bud really depends on how hard you want to work and the type of work you want to do, there's plenty of new build work on price if it's your thing, takes a good few years to build a reputable plumbing and heating company and in the end you cannot do all the work yourself so you need to employ others it can work but it's a real battle and you have to sacrifice alot it's not a get rich quick business . Cheers kop

tenor.gif

I appear somehow to get random magazine regarding plumbing and heating through the post on occasions.
I think one is called something like PHAM news and it had not long ago about rates.It mentioned plumbing and heating is now classed as a mid trade and rates outside the capital average about 25 k a year , thats was for sole traders.

According to that magazine it was very area dependant i think belfast and plymouth were the worst places ti be heating engineers
You will always earn more in places like London compared to places like Blackpool. Cost of living differs greatly across the UK. Just how it is really. One of them things.

Reply to self employed plumbers earnings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock