Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Select range from hwos in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. tickdoc

tickdoc Member

Hi was just looking at the select range from hwos particularly the motorized valves and circulating pumps. I service and repair oil boilers but don't do any plumbing work as I'm not a plumber but I have done oftec 101, have a fga etc. What I'd like to ask is can you replace a 5mtr head circulating pump with a 6mtr head, or would that be to powerful or with these newer pumps can they adjust and find their own speed.

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

It should be fine tbh the 6m head pump is the now standard

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. sammathias

sammathias Plumber GSR

You may find that say the existing pump is set on 3 the new pump will need to be set on 1 or 2. Should say in the instructions.

• Like Like x 1