Search the forum,

Discuss Seeking experience around the north east area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveyL88

Hi my name is David I'm 27 and looking for some experience with in plumbing, I am attending college studying level 2 6035 twice a week on evenings and it's all going well, pay is not an issue at the moment as I value knowledge and experience over anything else, I have a driving licence and car, i am very punctual and have a good attitude.
thanks for any help kind regards David

Welcome to the forum David, might help to say where you live rather than North east area and if you are available Mon - Fri. Good luck in your quest.

Aye, narrow it down a bit, big spot the north east :) Good luck.

Re: Seeking experience around the Tyne and Wear area Sunderland Newcastle Durham

Hi my name is David I'm 27 and looking for some experience with in plumbing, I am attending college studying level 2 6035 twice a week on evenings and it's all going well, i also hold a CSCS card, pay is not a big issue at the moment as I value knowledge and experience over anything else,I live in houghton le spring and am willing to travel as i have a driving licence and car, i am very punctual and have a good attitude.
thanks for any help kind regards David

Aye, narrow it down a bit, big spot the north east :) Good luck.

Is it?

I thought it was Cheryl Cole?

map2.jpg

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 49
Thank you for posting this opportunity for our members.

If this interests you, please pm the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Seeking experience around the north east area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock