Search the forum,
  • Thread starter DMHR
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1K

Discuss Sealants in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DMHR

Can I use Unibond all purpose sealer the same as I would Seekaflex ?
Thanks, Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sealants in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a waste pipe to install and it's giving this warning "Acetoxy sealants must not be used, as they may be detrimental to the plastic used in the manufacture of this gully." What exactly are the acetoxy sealants to be avoided? Be really grateful for any advice Thank you
Replies
Views
S
I have a dead 1990s Triton T70 shower and, for purposes of replacement, I'd like to know if it's mains or gravity fed. As it won't even switch on, I cannot get any water out of it so I can't just switch off water at mains and see if water still flows from the shower. I note that current Triton...
Replies
Views
My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to fail across the top of the pan and if you put a bit of weight on it it opens up by about 5mm. They've been in use (light use 4 toilets in a holiday...
Replies
Views
Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question! There’s a gap (20mm in length & 3mm height) at the bottom of the frame (where it meets the shower tray) closest to the wall that appears to have been...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just installed a combination all in one WC/small basin…. Out of the fill valve there is a small tube which emits a lot of water during the refill (I believe it is known as a refill tube) and is connected directly into the overflow tube that drains into the pan, Googling suggests...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock