Search the forum,

Discuss ......Screwfix...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
free glue when you buy any fittings

So buy 10 clips get 10 tubs of glue

Need to have a plumbfix account

They keep telling me it not worth having an account. Is it?

Yes deffo worth having an account, With a Plumfix account you get discounted prices, always getting freebies, price match on boilers, use of trade counter so no waiting/messing about in the public side for mr DIY to make his mind up what he wants, free cuppa and biscuits and there are loads of outlets I'm never more than 15mins away from one in my patch. Also I order online with my phone and its ready in minutes and waiting for me when I get there.

Just pay as you go

Same
What freebies are we talking about

Screwfix click and collect is great.
Also if you use top cash back you get 1% back

Free pot a glue with every fitting / pack / tube :D

Some lads bought 100 clips and got 100 pots of glue for free for 438 and paid 39.17 :D

Interesting...got to be an admin error?
All sold out for delivery but got 5 click and collect, anyone remember about 6 years ago when everything on the site came out at £33.00 no matter how expensive it was? I tried to buy multiple Makita 18v kits and the order went through but in the morning they realised the site had glitched and pulled the plug.

Interesting...got to be an admin error?
All sold out for delivery but got 5 click and collect, anyone remember about 6 years ago when everything on the site came out at £33.00 no matter how expensive it was? I tried to buy multiple Makita 18v kits and the order went through but in the morning they realised the site had glitched and pulled the plug.

someone got fired thats all im saying :D think it was supposed to be with every order over £30 or so

NoLinkingToThis price glitch reduces all items to £34.99

This was it ha ha ha .

the thing is they would have to honour the sale so people were rubbing there hands

I picked mine up this morning with nothing said, the manager was cutting the offer out of the big books in there..
I wonder if those guys with 100 will get them..

Think so he's posted this lol

IMG_3824.PNG

Reply to ......Screwfix...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock