Search the forum,

Discuss Saunier Duval water supply valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seanog

Hi,
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]In my Saunier Duval gas boiler the pressure continues to rise even after closing the filling valve. After removing the valve, I see that there is only plastic to plastic contact to fully close the valve. I'd like to know if the filling cock Part Number: 1416139, includes a washer to shut off the water supply when the valve is fully closed? Or is there only plastic to plastic contact (no rubber washer?) to completely shut off the water entering the boiler? Please see 2 photos attached. Thank you.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Regards,

John

Attachments

• filling-cock-interior.jpg
    filling-cock-interior.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 6
  • filling-cock.jpg
    filling-cock.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 8
Please read the forum rules, unless your gas safe sorry you can work on boilers or anything gas related even on the water side

Please get a gas safe engy out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saunier Duval water supply valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock