Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Saunier Duval water supply valve in the Valves & Taps area at

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seanog

    Seanog New Member

    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]In my Saunier Duval gas boiler the pressure continues to rise even after closing the filling valve. After removing the valve, I see that there is only plastic to plastic contact to fully close the valve. I'd like to know if the filling cock Part Number: 1416139, includes a washer to shut off the water supply when the valve is fully closed? Or is there only plastic to plastic contact (no rubber washer?) to completely shut off the water entering the boiler? Please see 2 photos attached. Thank you.[/FONT]




    Attached Files:

  2. ShaunCorbs

    ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

    Please read the forum rules, unless your gas safe sorry you can work on boilers or anything gas related even on the water side

    Please get a gas safe engy out
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Rickster123

    Rickster123 Guest

    As above
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.