Search the forum,

Discuss Saniflo Compact 43 toilet in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Barbara C

My toilet has been randomly doing a small flush. I've had a visit from a Saniflo engineer who has checked the unit. There is no blockage and it is flushing away correctly.

He has replaced the non return valve and the solenoid valve but this has not solved the problem. There is a very slow trickle of water from the outlet holes inside the bowl which I'm assuming once it has built up (around every 15 mins) it activates the pump.

He doesn't know what to do next and is sending a different engineer tomorrow.

In the meantime does anyone have any ideas what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance

Barbara

Problem is a valve passing inside the toilet cistern, i.e. not the Saniflo unit. The first engineer is probably only equipped to work on Saniflo units not general plumbing.

Reply to Saniflo Compact 43 toilet in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock