Search the forum,

Discuss rothenberger eco freeze stopped working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi can anyone help my eco freezer not going lower than -4 tank is full and no air locks help is it dead

Hi can anyone help my eco freezer not going lower than -4 tank is full and no air locks help is it dead
Hi you need to open it up cut solder and elongate the wires. It needs hard soldering. The loose contacts are preventing it from going to lower temperatures. I had the same problem with mine 10-12 solder joints. You'll need some heat-shrink tubing when extending the wires. Best of luck.

Reply to rothenberger eco freeze stopped working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, One year ago I just bought model 100-W 35kw combo for central heating and hot water..and after one year using this central heating ECO mode stop working on DHW, Comfort mode work well for few mints and coming again cold water and after again hot water, but ECO mode stop working at...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much easier to use!) This one keeps turning itself off. The hot water seems to work and is always warm. The heating also works but for random amounts of time...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help me in resolving this issue. The meter I have stops at 19mbar with 'out of range' message and I cannot use it for other pressure checks. The instruction manual is not helpful. I contacted Digitron but they are not replying. The meter range is upto 130mb...
Replies
Views
This is probably obvious but I want to replace the cartridge to stop dripping. I have done similar before but I cannot work out how to remove the tap head! i thought the hot/cold circle would pop out but no such luck and don't want to damage. can anyone help? Thanks Martin fix the caple
Replies
Views
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them? They are the pipes that feed water back into the top of the tanks when there is excess, presumably from steam, expansion, etc. The one going to the cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock