Search the forum,

Discuss Riello RDB won’t fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I’m having trouble with my Riello burner.

Upon starting the fan motor runs for 10 seconds, then I assume it tries to fire (noise changes), after 4-5 seconds it goes to lockout. It hasn’t fired at all since this problem started.

We were close to running out of oil so I assumed this was the problem. Have since got the tank filled so there’s plenty of oil and pressure.

I’ve bled the pump multiple times. It was quite foamy but is now running normally. I’ve dumped oil out from the fire valve in case there was sediment. From what I can tell there’s oil running to the pump and at pressure.

Tried resetting with the photocell removed. The fan motor just runs and nothing else happens.

Before I call someone out is there anything obvious I’m missing or should check?

Thanks

I think it’s a system boiler/setup and so doesn’t have a pressure gauge.

We’re only a month in the house so I’m not hugely familiar with the setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Riello RDB won’t fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock