Search the forum,

Discuss Riello burner commercial oil and gas burner course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dsgas

For anyone involved in the service and maintenance of the above type burners this course is an excellent compliment to what you already know about burners from burner matching, fault finding and commissioning. Some of the things you are taught will be relative to other burner manufacturers also which is a bonus.

Have you just done it as I have been looking at it plus maybe the Nuway as well.

Well it would be good if you were into commercial burners but then I think you would need to do another oftec course for light commercial (more money)

The OFT 201. Nu way was pretty good, Riello sent one of their guys over to us, was very good.

Did you get to play on one of these bad boys?

Maghaberry CSU 1.jpg

Hi David did it a couple of weeks ago. Nuway is good from what some work colleagues have told me. Did eogb domestic oil too and it is quite good for the basics. Only came across 1 duel fuel in my life croppie and it got serviced by a Riello engineer.

Cheers Dsgas pretty sure missed the boat for Riello for this year but will get myself on the Nuway.
Riello can be my day putting next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Riello burner commercial oil and gas burner course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock