Search the forum,

Discuss Retro fit overlay panels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajr183

Can anyone recommend any?

I'm after insulated panels that can have flooring either applied directly on top or with backer board or similar.

I'm doing an extension for a customer and they want to retro fit uf to the room the extension is being built off.

Or are they all pretty much the same?

Depends on existing floor construction.
If it's timber, I would use Nu heat "Lo pro". Not cheap, but gives out the best output of all overlay systems.

Hi ajr183,

What floor finish are they going to have?

We can offer either EPS250 polystyrene which can take engineered wood or laminate directly on top or heavy gypsum Fermacell board which can take tiles direclty on top.

Both systems are 18mm thick in total.

Polystyrene boards are cheaper but the performance of the heavy boards is much better (you have got whole boards which heats up rather than thin aluminium foil on top of polystyrene boards.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like me to prepare the quote for you.

Many thanks,

Wojtek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Retro fit overlay panels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock