Search the forum,

Discuss Responses please guys - Good, Bad & the Ugly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

W

Welder

A pal of mine Nathan Gambling is doing a show for Rated People which is designed to raise the profile of plumbers principally in the eyes of consumers.

My understanding is that when people search for certain things then a video will pop up designed to help educate them. The point of it is to put across just how much stuff we have to know to do a good safe job and to reinforce that price is but the tip of the iceberg. THat if they choose cheap then basically they are choosing, poor quality, illegal installs or even dangerous installs.

I'd appreciate your feedback - as it says warts and all. David

Reply to Responses please guys - Good, Bad & the Ugly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock