Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Replacement part for bi-fold shower door in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Christopher buzzard

Christopher buzzard GSR

Morning every1. Need help with either a website or what you would call the part I need to replace on this shower door. Not even sure if yo can buy parts for it. Age unknown. 760mm door.
    Many thanks.

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

2. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Morning. Sure I have been asked about this brand before. Do not think they are around anymore. Might be time for a new enclosure.

3. Christopher buzzard

Christopher buzzard GSR

That’s what I was dreading. Replacement wouldn’t be easy as for what ever reason they fitted the screen 1st then tiled up to it, both sides. Hence they have siliconed both sides Ect. Would never put a new screen back like that so worse case it would have to be re-tiled or panel boards before fitting new screen.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Harvest Fields

As I say mate. You can never under estimate the power of stupidity. I am seeing more and more like this when they are in elcoves. The last few I did I managed to get very similar replacement tiles. Maybe you will be as lucky.

5. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Try fleabay, all sorts of runners, wheels and other there

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. YorkshireDave

YorkshireDave Plumber Top Contributor!!

Ok, bit out of left field, but what about 3D printing? Or failing that, have it machined from aluminium. Whilst it won't be dead cheap, it'll last!

7. Harvest Fields

Probably cheaper to rip out. Fit new screen and match tiles.