Search the forum,

Discuss Replace existing shower and shower door in Carlisle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have an existing exposed shower valve and riser which I need to have removed and replaced with a new exposed valve and riser. Also the shower door (across the shower cubicle access) needs to be replaced. I will procure all fitments, so labour only required. The job is in Carlisle, I suspect less than a days work, non-urgent so can be flexible on timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replace existing shower and shower door in Carlisle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
I'm replacing the shower cartridge on my Bristan 1901 Thermostatic Exposed Dual Control Shower (Top Outlet). I have removed the cap and screw but the temperature handle won't come off. Am I missing something or does it just need more force?
Replies
Views
AlexTTT
A
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up & made safe for now, have had affected pipe cut & put end caps on. Work required Full bathroom remove old tiles walls and floor. Renew tiling. New...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to replace my Grohe Geotherm shower cubicle mounted control unit. Its around 17 years old but replacements seem to be available The main hot / cold water control unit is in the loft, I think its working ok How do I get the replacement cubicle control to connect to the loft unit...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in the process of replacing an electric shower for a customer. I’ve come across some equipotential bonding within the shower and was just wondering why this is there? Can it be removed or does it have to stay? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, I fitted a Cooke and Lewis shower cubicle about 5-6 years ago. The weight of the glass shower door has put large impressions of the roller wheels in the plastic track the rollers run on. Got worse over the years and now it is quite difficult to open and close the shower door. I took some...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock