Search the forum,

Discuss Renewables in Northants in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I am real interested to getting into renewables particularly air source heat pumps. Does anyone know any companies in northamptonshire that take on apprentices or put effort into training their plumbers? I am qualified upto NVQ 2.

Thanks Chris

try Everest or any of the big double glazing companies they seem to have jumped on the renewables bandwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Renewables in Northants in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating source to a heat pump and so I have had a new water cylinder installed (different internal element required). This means that I have a 2.5 year old StainlessLITE Plus Horizontal unvented mains pressure 204L cylinder left over. We had it installed in Jan...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me out with the essential 'on the tools' experience. I work full time at the moment and am used to an above min wage salary, I understand I will have to...
Replies
Views
I
Hi there, does anyone know if there is any plumbers who can help me out would be really grateful as I am a plumber myself but I need some training and to shadow someone so if any plumbers are taking on please let contact me, thank you. Any help would be appreciated.
Replies
Views
M
Hi, Hopefully someone can throw some light on if this is a real issue or not. I have had this boiler for about 10 years, I noticed just recently that when the CH has been turned off that a couple of the rads closest to the boiler were slightly warm. When the boiler had demand to heat the DHW I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock