Search the forum,

Discuss Renew a powerflue fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Good morning,
I’m after some advice reference a powerflue fire. I think my fire is past its sell by date. The fan works ok, but the fire has stopped throwing out any kind of heat.
I was wondering if I could buy a replicate fire, without the fan, anywhere in the UK.or do I have to buy both together. If I could, it would be obviously more beneficial to me, financially. It is a Kinder fire.
Any other suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks everyone in advance.
Simon

Not the best idea to fit a new fire with a tired fan even if you could buy a fire without one, call out an engineer for repair or even the occasional service.

Last edited:

Reply to Renew a powerflue fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work on Friday evening to find our 15+ year old HRM Wallstar burner had locked out. I pressed the lockout button only to find it would lockout 1 to 2 mins...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not many have a sub to Telegraph (neither do I) but this is the article in full. As for the statement by BG, I haven't corroborated it but it seems an odd...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented cylinder. One of the attic rads is in the same zone as the cylinder so just has a "dumb" TRV on it. The two bathroom rads also remain without TRVs and I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, im not sure if this is the right forum but here goes, So i have noticed after getting my chimneys cleaned out that the soot from my kitchen chimney is damp and it looks like my old solid fuel back boiler has a leak of some kind. the boiler was put in when the house was built in...
Replies
Views
Condensing boiler installed by local Gas Safe plumber in 2014, not combi. Failed a couple of weeks ago with flashing blue light which googling suggests means no gas, blocked flue or blocked condensate pipe. There is gas, the flue is clear, and the condensate pipe goes into the under-sink waste...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock