Search the forum,

Discuss rehama avanta combi boiler,fault E10 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnjswozo

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi folks got aphone call today regarding above boiler,customer does,nt know model
he says hes got E10 on boiler heating not working,got ot go there tommorrow,never worked on these boilers before,the customer has,nt got manual any pointers,cheers

E10
No through flow during venting cycle

Insufficient water
Check the minimum water pressure, read off the gauge and check for leaks.
No through flow
Check that the pump is working; turn the spindle with a screwdriver, if that works but the pump still does not respond, check the wiring; that is in order the pump is faulty.
Too much air in the system.
Vent the system.
Wrong pump wiring.
Check wiring from and to control unit.

when the boiler is turned off at the mains and back on again it will go through a 3 minute vent/start/diagnostic cycle and it will flash up software version and parameter. if any problems with this it will show error code.

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers hihowudoin,is there a pump pressure switch on these boilers,also have you had many of these probs,
if it is pump does it have to be a rehama avanta pump,and is it a auto air vent in boiler and not a manual bleed cheers

not had much problem with them at all, pumps are made by grundfos. not sure if they are boiler specific UPR15-60 or 70, 2 speed adjusted in software so probably are. 2 auto vents, 1 on pump in boiler and one external top left rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rehama avanta combi boiler,fault E10 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock