Search the forum,

Discuss refilling a Worcester 19/24 cbi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hi all I plan on replacing a radiator and will need to top the water/pressure back up after, the boiler looks very old it’s a Worcester 19/24 cbi it has no pressure guage anywhere I can see ! It has an external pump and a mid position actuator fitted. Hope someone can help as I don’t want to take off radiator before I know I can refill it !!

The boiler you have was mainly used on open vent systems, look in loft see if you have a small water tank ! if system is sealed you will have a filling connection with pressure gauge look in cylinder cupboard

You should have 2 tanks, 1 x large water for hot water tank, 1 x small tank for topping up heating, if fitted isolate supply to the small tank or just tie up the ball valve, will also give you the chance to clean out this tank, when ready to refill don't forget to add inhibitor to system.

Reply to refilling a Worcester 19/24 cbi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock