Search the forum,

Discuss Refilleable blow torch connector ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi peeps,

Just a quick question, where’s the best place to get a blow torch connector that’s fits in my Rothenberger and a refillable bottle ??

Cheers

Do you mean the adapter that has threads one end for into a Roth SF torch and the other end for a gas hose to push over and clamped?
You should be able to order it from a plumbing merchant who does Rothenberger, or online.
I have one myself, but just use now the single use direct screw on gas bottles

I think he is after the adaptor for refilling a Blowlamp gas cylinder from the standard LPG cylinders

Hi peeps,

Just a quick question, where’s the best place to get a blow torch connector that’s fits in my Rothenberger and a refillable bottle ??

Cheers

By 'Rothenberger' I assume you mean the Super fire 2 Blowtorch
upload_2018-4-21_21-45-18.jpeg

and 'refillable bottle' I assume you mean the Primus 2000 Cylinder
655071_wl.jpg

In that case you'll need the adapter:
655810_wpdp.jpg

Part No. 3.5653

You can find it here:
Rothenberger Primus 2000 brass torch adaptor | Wolseley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Refilleable blow torch connector ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock