Search the forum,

Discuss Recommendations On Plastic Soil/Waste Pipe Manufacturers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All
I'm drawing up a shopping list for all the plastic waste/soil/below ground discharge/Inspection chambers/gullies/guttering etc for my new build. What would be the recommendations of which manufacturers to be looking at with regards to cost and quality? . All visible external wastes and guttering on the exterior of the building would ideally be black or brown. My local merchants stock nothing but hunter but not really sure on the quality? Also considering Polypipe as a possibility as my local plumb center seems to stock a comprehensive selection.
Cheers Mark

There all about the same

We use polypipe

Hunter or polypipe would be fine try to stick to one or the other though cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Recommendations On Plastic Soil/Waste Pipe Manufacturers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock