Discuss Reasonable Quote? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Titanium Trades

Gents,

What would you quote on this job? En-suite bathroom refurb, fairly small room 2m x 2m, Strip out entire room including Shower enclosure, basin with pedestal, w/c, lino floor, radiator (micro bore fed), strip all tiles off walls (2 walls tiled) new build so all plasterboard will come down with it! Remove small strip light above basin and wall mounted vanity unit, also remove current mixer shower. Then: Re-plumb shower pipework to fit new thermostatic mixer (bar type), Install new shower enclosure complete- screen/tray/waste, new pipework for corner basin approx 500mm to the right of old one. Tile entire room walls and floor after re-boarding 2 walls, fit new close coupled w/c and fabricate box section to hide waste etc, also box in shower waste and basin waste. Fit new heated towel rad and a few extras like mirror (possibly LED backlit), bog roll holder & mirror etc. I have given a quote and time frame for completion. Just after what you guys would quote in regards to a price & timeframe? All boxed in area tiled and trimmed including window reveal. I'll do the lot myself so not paying to get anyone in.

Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Reasonable in my mind = good for both parties

Customer gets the quality work they expect.

Contractor makes a weeks wages plus profit.

Maybe I have been lucky but all my customers are inclined to look at the quality they are getting.

I have customers come back a year after the original quote to get the job done, some people do save and when its not enough continue saving to get what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Reasonable Quote? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock