Search the forum,

Discuss READ ME BEFORE POSTING IN THIS CATEGORY! - Important Info About This Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
If you're looking for a professional plumber then please feel free to post your job details in this forum category. Please make sure you include the location of the job, what the job entails, information about the contract and who will be paying and what the time frames are, and include as much other information about the job as you can.

BUT DO NOT INCLUDE CONTACT INFORMATION IN THE THREAD. EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBERS CAN BE COLLECTED BY SPAMMERS. SO LET THE PLUMBERS CONTACT YOU VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM FOR THOSE INSTEAD.

THAT SAID - CLICK HERE TO POST A NEW THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to READ ME BEFORE POSTING IN THIS CATEGORY! - Important Info About This Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
i'm trying to reply to a kind member who posted on my thread about central heating issues in the CH forum - but i keep getting this message "Oops! We ran into some problems. Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a cold water tank this tank feeds six properties in a straight line below my property is on the third floor so in the middle. The job would entail...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution I could see. I'm in Brisbane, Australia but I'm after general ideas from anyone here or in UK (I realise this is a UK based site). Point form...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Plumbing News | Plumbing Articles - Plumbers News and Articles for Professional and DIY Plumbers Alike We thought we'd start getting involved in being a general plumbing news outlet for the plumbing industry. The above is our old Sponsors News and Offers forum, converted into an articles...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock