Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Re-Routing Bath Pipes and Waste in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Wrighty8

Wrighty8 New Member

Evening all.

I am currently demolishing the bathroom - long overdue and we have out new suite coming tomorrow and would like to fit the bath in asap really as the old one is now in the garden!

Here is my slight issue. The new shower L bath will have to go opposite way round to old bath due to lack of space If it was to go the same way - it would foul the wash basin.

Question is, what is the beast way to reroute all the pipes including the waste? it will be going just over a metre to the riPic
    Evening all.

I am currently demolishing the bathroom - long overdue and we have out new suite coming tomorrow and would like to fit the bath in asap really as the old one is now in the garden!

Here is my slight issue. The new shower L bath will have to go opposite way round to old bath due to lack of space If it was to go the same way - it would foul the wash basin.

Question is, what is the beast way to reroute all the pipes including the waste? it will be going just over a metre to the right.

Pic:

20180409_183528.jpg

I need to shift all the pipes 1metre to the right.

Thoughts please?

Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  2. AWheating

AWheating Trusted Plumber GSR

under floor or in boxing. if exisitng pipes land under new bath position the run ontop of timbers you put down for bath legs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wrighty8

Wrighty8 New Member

Thanks for that AWheating.

How would I do it going off the pic, I managed to upload it.

Webp.net-resizeimage (5).jpg

4. Dkdc71

Dkdc71 Member

Just lower the waste to floor level and run your fall up to your bath waste and re route the plumbing back into the boxing and come out above the waste and tight to the wall hope that helps

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wrighty8

Wrighty8 New Member

Yeah, will do that as it seems the best way seeing as the bath is out the way for now.

Cheers.

• Like Like x 1