Search the forum,

Discuss re-plumb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hamazz

looking for a plumber to do a whole house re-plumb ( existing has all been stripped out, as house is under refurbishment), to include 5 bathrooms, 1 cloakroom, 2 kitchens, and about 16 radiators,
any idea about costing? trying to get an idea. the bathrooms will all be concealed wall hung cisterns for the wc pan and concealed shower mixers, shower trays, no baths.

anybody can give ideas of costs? or wanting to look at job, based in willesden green, London area.

hamazz

Just PM'd you my mobile. Please text me your number, would like to arrange a time to come and look at the job.

Thanks,
Masood

It's as much as you want to spend to be honest
Take masood up on his offer and he can get you a proper price instead of just guessing

£25k, must be having a laugh, maybe thats doing it in gold pipes...?
it would work out to way over 100 man days....

hamazz

250 a day as in 150 plumber, 100 plumber mate, should have put team man days.
or if a good experienced plumber why not 250 a day...

Seems to me you already what you want to pay seen as you think u should pay 150 for a plumber in London ( never happen )

ouch i never pig my self out as a plumber in devon for less than 175 a day my mate gets 110 a day on big jobs! talk about devaluing the trade!

we've had plumbers on some of our jobs before, who took 150/ day and done a good job, we also had others on 400+/day who done a better job, but only used for specialized system installs, with booster pump sets, calorifiers, softners etc, most of the ones we had were around 200 a day, but that never was for a full house re-plumb, so trying to get an idea of budget to aim for.
hama

we've had plumbers on some of our jobs before, who took 150/ day and done a good job, we also had others on 400+/day who done a better job, but only used for specialized system installs, with booster pump sets, calorifiers, softners etc, most of the ones we had were around 200 a day, but that never was for a full house re-plumb, so trying to get an idea of budget to aim for.
hama
Why not go and get them that were on 150 a day then ?

go get pimlico to give you a quote, then you see how cheap your previous handymen were. whole house replumb, 5 shower rooms 2 cloaks and 2 kitchens, £25k is well within what I'd be asking for the job or are you providing absolutely everything, which would put the price up as nothing would ever be on site when needed

Get three quotes for the same job. Go see/speak to previous customers and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to re-plumb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock