Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Radiator valve identification in the Valves & Taps area at

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobofbristol

    bobofbristol New Member

    Hi All

    I need to replace these 1960's rad valves and I'm not sure of the thread sizes.
    The 'vertical' thread is for a 22mm or 3/4in pipe connection but the 'horizontal' thread has a diameter of 31.5mm and the nut is 37mm across the flats.
    Are replacements for these valves available. I'm not too fussy about the style of the valve, old or modern but preferably chrome.

    Many thanks


    Attached Files:

  2. snowhead

    snowhead Well-Known Member

  3. Best

    Best Trusted Plumber

    Or you could just buy two of 3/4" x 1/2" bushings and use 15mm radiator valves of your choice.
  4. snowhead

    snowhead Well-Known Member

    • Like Like x 1
Similar Threads - Radiator valve identification Forum Date
No bleed valve on radiator? Central Heating Forum Dec 11, 2017
Radiator Valve Question Central Heating Forum Nov 24, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.