Search the forum,

Discuss Radial heat exchanger cleaning? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Allgoode

Gas Engineer
Evening guys,

Whats the best stuff to use to clean up a radial heat exchanger. (Baxi duo tec 33 HE a)

Usually use water sprayer with nylon brush/tooth brush & wet vac to remove any loose deposits.

Was thinking of alt way, maybe chemicals to speed up process.

Cheers,

Andy

Evening guys,

Whats the best stuff to use to clean up a radial heat exchanger. (Baxi duo tec 33 HE a)

Usually use water sprayer with nylon brush/tooth brush & wet vac to remove any loose deposits.

Was thinking of alt way, maybe chemicals to speed up process.

Cheers,

Andy

White vinegar works faster than water , but its not lightening fast. Personally I have never had to use a chemical on one .

White vinegar for me as well depends how bad normally 50/50 mix or neat if that bad

no just through the burner hole when the fans and door is removed

hope that makes sense

No, Tomorrow late evening last job of day i will be removing fan & burner housing as well as back thermal shielding bit & giving it a good spray of white vinegar/water solution as advised before giving it a good clean with stiff bristle brush & wifes toothbrush (old one or i would be right in the sh.t) with a good fresh water rinse off & vac.
Will be also changing the burner housing seal for peace of mind,
Thanks again for all the advice guys,
Andy

Reply to Radial heat exchanger cleaning? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock