Search the forum,

Discuss Questions about City & Guilds Certificate 6035 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the JIB website it says "The City & Guilds 6035 Certificate is not accepted as it does not constitute the full qualification." So my question is, what would I need to do to get the Blue NVQ Level 2 CSCS Card? I'm curious what more needs to be done on top of the 6035 Diploma in order to be fully qualified.

Thank you for the response, how long would it take me to go from the 6035 to the 6189? In other words what does the 6189 have that the 6035 doesn't and how much of the 6189 certificate is made up of the 6035 diploma?

They are two different qualifications for two different purposes.
however if you complete the 6035 you can upgrade by doing unit 003, 19 and 20. The later two are both achieved by completing jobs on site and evidencing this through onsite live direct observations and others coming from write ups etc.

Thanks Kay I'm currently doing the 6035 and once I have completed it I will try to upgrade it to the NVQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Questions about City & Guilds Certificate 6035 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock