1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Question for Engineers about CORGI and Spares in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. CorgiDirect

CorgiDirect Sponsor

Hi everyone

Just a question

We are always looking at ways to expand our product range for engineers

Would you be interested in CORGI direct selling fast moving spares at very competitive prices ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

TBH no dhs is pretty good for spares or locally eg city’s

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Last Plumber

Last Plumber Trusted Plumber GSR

As Shaun said, DHS are quick, well stocked and the price is right on most things. Corgi has a well recognized name but I personally think you would have to offer a lot to cause buyers to shift from what they are happy with to someone else. I also don't see much room for improvement over companies like DHS.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CorgiDirect

CorgiDirect Sponsor

Thanks for feedback

5. CorgiDirect

CorgiDirect Sponsor

Ok, thanks for feedback. Its appreciated and is helpful

6. Millsy 82

Millsy 82 Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

The problem with ordering spares online is the delivery for me. It may be next day but then I have to sit in and wait for a delivery. If I buy from my merchants I go in there first thing in the morning and it's there waiting for me.

• Like Like x 2
  7. EvilDrPorkChop

EvilDrPorkChop GSR

Luckily we have DHS round the corner so can go in a get everything, they're pretty hard to beat on price and service. However as Millsy says the issue with ordering online is having someone wait in/get it collected. You'd have to maybe off a drop service like Amazon Locker etc.

• Like Like x 1
  8. CBW1982

CBW1982 Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

With Travis Perkins selling off City Plumbing, I wonder where Dhs will stand? Also would there be a price increase for City plumbing to use them?

9. bogrodder

bogrodder Plumber GSR

I like the ability to see on a computer screen at the merchants, an exploded view of the boiler and associated part numbers. So I can order the correct part

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mastermixlee

Mastermixlee GSR

So if corgi gave you access to parts arena then?

• Like Like x 1
  11. bogrodder

bogrodder Plumber GSR

Maybe that could work.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mastermixlee

Mastermixlee GSR

I'm always up for choices so I'm a voter for yes.

• Like Like x 1
  13. CorgiDirect

CorgiDirect Sponsor

Thanks everyone , will report back on this. Feedback is appreciated

• Like Like x 1