Search the forum,

Discuss Push type fittings on iron pipe ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbbobshan

Hi, Early last year i was working on a new build site for a big house builder.The gas lines going into a block of flats was of galvi iron pipe with galvi push fit fittings ...............
When this was been fitted i did question the no push fit on gas rule but the contractor doing the job said that they where a new product and safe and legal to use . I took some of these fitting home , all individually wraped and with instructions for use but lost them in a house move .
Any body got a clue where i can get them ??????

Hi , Many thanks for that. That is the very product. More brownie points for me :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Push type fittings on iron pipe ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
Looking to see what iron pipe part can fit a 10mm ball joint? In this pic there is a part that connects the ball joint (or whatever they are called) to the 1/2 inch pipe. I am looking to connect to a 3/4 inch pipe. Are there any threads that do this? Thanks I have been told that in North...
Replies
Views
Hi, Helping a friend, his soil stack is cast iron. The bath and basin wastes (all removed now) went into individual entries on the stack. These are iron pipes, with what looks like a female internal thread into which there is some sort of metal reducer with what is maybe a compression fitting...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi, my mother had an electric cooker installed yesterday. The guy who fitted it said it shouldn't be close to the gas pipe but it is. The red arrow shows the gas pipes, the blue arrows are the electric supply for the cooker and the purple is the back of the cooker. I know nothing of plumbing...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock