Search the forum,

Discuss Professional, Innovative, Quality Tools By Brand For Easy Ordering in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

DyUwNiHX4AY5ceJ.jpg

Reply to Professional, Innovative, Quality Tools By Brand For Easy Ordering in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All Looking to purchase a press fit tool and considering many brands. I don’t do a lot of pipe work, so don’t need a heavy duty one. Hot works are becoming a thing of the past. Any recommendations?
Replies
Views
I am planning on replacing a standard radiator with a designer style vertical radiator in anthracite. I will need a high output of 6000BTU plus. I have researched online and I am struggling to find any consensus on what is a quality radiator brand to select from. I’m not necessarily looking for...
Replies
Views
W
Likuan branded mixer taps, are they of good quality? Offered with the company for the water filters as a packaged . Please find link to company below https://www.likuan.com/
Replies
Views
Water filter consumer
W
Hello I'm refitting a bathroom in the mid-range price bracket. Not cheap unbranded **** but also not villeroy boch (seriously who spends £900 on a bog?) Out of what I've seen in our price range I'm considering RAK, Britton, Abacus and VitrA. Are these brands I'm looking at reasonable quality...
Replies
Views
For sale: brand new, boxed, ekofire gas fire. Ordered by mistake and unable to return. Any offers considered
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock