Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Problem With Mira Platinum Shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. GlenE

GlenE New Member

Hi everyone,

We have what I think is the Mira Platinum Ceiling Fed High Pressure/Combi Boiler shower that was installed by the previous owners of our house (Mira Platinum Ceiling Fed - High Pressure / Combi Boiler by Mira Showers)

We had to replace the wireless controller a couple of years ago, but now we're getting this icon appearing: 20180811 090201

When changing the batteries 'r03' appears. I've tested the fuse and power to the valve unit which is all fine. I've then gone through the re-registration process several times, (power down valve unit, press and holding power and + until END displays, power up valve unit, press power and +), but this always then displays ERR rather than SET.

Is there anything else I can check before calling Mira out?

Many thanks,

Glen

2. sammathias

sammathias Plumber GSR

The symbol in your picture means it's out of range...when you repaired to mixing valve did you bring controller next to the valve and go through the pairing process's?

3. GlenE

GlenE New Member

Hi,

The mixing valve is in the loft and I was standing directly underneath it, so less than 1 metre away. A lot closer than it normally is when it's in the bathroom.

Cheers,

Glen

4. sammathias

sammathias Plumber GSR

I would suggest standing inches away from the unit in the attic and try pairing it again.

5. GlenE

GlenE New Member

Thanks, will give that a try.