Search the forum,

Discuss Previous post moved why? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jimmy18

Gas Engineer
hiya why has my post been moved and cannot acccess my own content?
I’ll send my GSR details over to anyone I need to

Can I dive in here chaps. jimmy if you are gas safe please send your details (pic of front and back of your card) to either @ShaunCorbs @Harvest Fields or @Riley and we’ll get you in the gas safe section.

I moved it mate because it’s talking about working on the boiler in open forum. Not doubting your credentials for a second but if you send a picture of the front and the back of your gas safe card to either @Riley @Harvest Fields or @ShaunCorbs then we will get you into the Gas Safe private forum

Thanks to Shaun for not highlighting my stupidity :oops:

we do a batch approval so just have to wait your turn / when your number gets called

How do we know when its happened? I too messaged Lou my gsr info but still no invite to the party...

* I probably won’t retire for another 20 years if that helps :)

Last edited:
Having been retired 6 months now, apart from the money, I'm wondering why I worked so long (67).

Do you still tinker ? / what do you do with the extra time more family time ?

Do you still tinker ? / what do you do with the extra time more family time ?

Off to New Zealand for a month later this year, family related.
Spent the last 6 months sorting out junk / sellable unused carp I've collected over the last 50 odd years.
Plenty of jobs around the house that I didn't know needed doing.

Have managed to avoid, Can you just have a look at,,, for me.

Spend a bit more time on forums..

Reply to Previous post moved why? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock