Search the forum,

Discuss Prepay meters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to this and know it's prob covered elsewhere but came across this meter today and couldn't work out how to do gas rate. Holding down A gets you into menu keep pressing A just takes you through payment and tarriffs nothing else. B just beeps at ya. Could use some help please.

Attachments

• IMG_9420.jpg
    IMG_9420.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 55
They are a pain. Be careful to be careful. Pressing at wrong time gives wrong result, and you have to wait to start again.

I find this easier than TB: Have appliance running. Press A, then B straight away and start the 2 mins. The index will come up but may be a short delay. Record index. At 2 minutes TURN OFF ECV. You can then press A and B again to get new index and calculate .

TBH, my current job for the last year does not require me to gas rate appliance,so I hope I have that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Prepay meters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock