Search the forum,

Discuss Powered Now software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Nick Cox

Gas Engineer
What do people reckon to this software for invoicing etc and is there a discount code available ?
Thanks

I use it Nick and love it . I moaned at them for a decent price in year one . I went into year two in September when I was on holiday so they took payment out of the my debit card . I wasnt happy but for what it costs ,( I think this year was £130 ), its a bargain , saves so much time its untrue .

I use Solarvista Software Gas Engineer Software - Free Demo Today but they have minimum user numbers of 10 mobile users and 5 desktop so i would say it's more for medium - large businesses.
Isn’t it strange how this post was last replied to in December 17?:cool: Isn’t it also strange that the company that your are recommending and you yourself are based in Sheffield?:cool: I smell something fishy going on here :eek::eek::eek:

Reply to Powered Now software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler was flashing SE even before I arrived, which I assumed the service reminder needed resetting. After completing the service I contact Glow Worm to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, apologies if this has already been posted or if it's not the correct sub. I'm currently just starting a managed learning programme to complete my ACS. I'm just wondering if there any revision software available that people would reccomend? I remember doing level 2 and 3 plumbing there...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w boiler and we have had a three hour power cut this afternoon/ evening. The boiler switches on and the temp just goes down and then flashes up 0c. From what I can see this error code means blocked burner? The oven also will not ignite. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
I have a house with 14kw heat loss using the whole house method, ( Navien oil system boiler ) I aimed to use heat engineer software on acceptance of the quote but have been struck down with covid, the unvented cylinder is 300ltr due too a family from Ukraine living there ( 8 people living...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock