Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Powered Now software in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Nick Cox

Nick Cox GSR

What do people reckon to this software for invoicing etc and is there a discount code available ?
    Thanks

2. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I use it Nick and love it . I moaned at them for a decent price in year one . I went into year two in September when I was on holiday so they took payment out of the my debit card . I wasnt happy but for what it costs ,( I think this year was £130 ), its a bargain , saves so much time its untrue .

3. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Never used them mate. I use Gas Engineer Software. It’s awesome and does exactly what I want it to and it’s a bargain of a price. Less then £100.00 for the year.

4. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Yep I looked at that and several others but powered now was above them all , IMO of course lol .

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Nick Cox

Nick Cox GSR

Thanks all for your help

6. Emma James

Emma James New Member

7. Harvest Fields

Isn’t it strange how this post was last replied to in December 17?:cool: Isn’t it also strange that the company that your are recommending and you yourself are based in Sheffield?:cool: I smell something fishy going on here :eek::eek::eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Harvest Fields

Isn’t even more strange that they haven’t replied:D:D:D

• Funny Funny x 1