Search the forum,

Discuss Powercleanse Radhammer..... How much??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Couldn't justify £30-£40 for something so simple........ So araldite+cut down sds bit +spare nylon hammer head=pennies ☺️
2018-11-28 22.49.06.jpg

Won't last as snapped a few adey hammers

Reply to Powercleanse Radhammer..... How much??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to sort all of my rads and do some other bits including fitting a filter but I'm stumped on how to drain down due to how the system is put together...
Replies
Views
Seems to be some flaws in the brass of this tap (faucet?). It has fine scribbly black lines crossing from the inner of the pipe to the outside. I guess that's why it still drips a bit even after a number of reseating attempts and many new different washers. Is this something others have seen...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have this 3.25mm lead-free grade 99c solder wire. I know that the good practice to bend the wire before soldering so you know exactly how much it is absorbed by the flux. I know too little isn't good and too much is as bad. I need to connect two 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Hello! I was checking something in the toilet cistern. I flushed, but holding the float ball, so the cistern wouldn't be filled. With a very low level of water in the cistern, I flushed a couple of times. Then I let go of the float ball and the cistern was filled. I didn't do or change...
Replies
Views
My plumber fitted a shower, 2 of the walls are glass panels and one is a tile board (wedi board). He joint the wedi board pieces (3 pieces) close to each other but didn't use any joint sealant. When I asked him whether this will be an issue for future leaks he dismissed it. How worried should I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock