Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton Titatinium 33 Combi Boiler - Hot Water Issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Potterton Titatinium 33 Combi Boiler

I’m having issue first thing in the morning where the hot water is failing to fire up, the hot water gets stuck around 37/ 38 / 39. A few things to note:

The hot water takes a while to fire up and start to get warm.

Only happens very early in the morning around 6am.

Once the hot water finally gets going it’s fine all day and no further issues.

Central heating is fine.

My plumber replaced my heat exchange plate with a cleaned second hand one which has not fixed the issue.

To give you an idea of what happens on the display of the boiler the “flame light” comes on then goes off a few times and this repeats until finally the boiler starts heating the water hotter than 39 / 40 /41.

This is strange as it only happens once a day in the morning when the boiler is first being used, like I said no further issues throughout the day.

Could this be the actual heat exchanger?

Any help much appreciated!

Could be a range of defunct components.

Without checking the boiler and testing the components.

I think you’d be best to get another gas engineer to check it out.

Reply to Potterton Titatinium 33 Combi Boiler - Hot Water Issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock