Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton statesman 45/50 nozzel size? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

A little confused there I think, a 1.0 nozzle at 100psi will give 1US gph or 0.84UK gph, got your UK and US mixed up, easy done, but as you say raise the pressure to 8bar (116psi) and it will give approximately 1UK gph.

No, definitely not confused, although I could have worded my post a lot better. :)
I was saying exactly what you have summarised, - .84 of a U.K. gallon will become close to nozzle reading in U.K. gallons if we have 8 bar setting.

Ah! See what you meant, - I had indeed typed US at the .84!

Last edited:
Cheeky you have edited your post.

I did. I reread my earlier post and realised it didn’t read as I had intended.
:p
Just 2 letters made it read wrong.
I had assumed my wording was confusing, rather than actually wrong as you rightly noticed.

I could of sworn I resd the Americans were the first to utalise the PJ in the burners we’re familiar with, maybe invented was the wrong word lol

Haha, true. No I thought I read it in a Riello manual (I know they’re Italian). Doesn’t really matter lol

It may be true that the pressure jet CH burner was developed in the US and under their funny way of looking at things, to them it means they invented it and can apply for a patent and woa betide anyone in the world that infringes this, they would build a wall around them. LOL

Reply to Potterton statesman 45/50 nozzel size? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock