Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton performa 30he not lighting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0167

Gas Engineer
Hi guys went to the above breakdown this morning fan light flashing and flame failure no blockages in flue system ,

G.c 47 393 13

The condense runs to kitchen sink absolutely blocked solid , the trap in boiler was also blocked solid, all cleared out 2 leads of the trap 1 to earth one for flame sensing electrode , unplugged these still no joy , (how does the the flame sensing electrode work as the cable that comes from the pcb to the trap where it connects on just looks like a spade terminal attached to plastic trap ?? Can some one explain this ?

Would this be blocking power to fan ? I presume so

No power to fan checked at fan across live and neutral, no power of the pcb pins 5 and 7 ,

Pump does run on heating or hot water

Hot water microwswitch does click in and there is continuity on the switch

Is there anything else before getting power to fan or pcb shagged

Thanks for your help guys

Matt

Last edited:
I know it not too technical but give the relay on the board a hit with the end of a screw driver, see if it gets anything to it.

Reply to Potterton performa 30he not lighting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock