Search the forum,

Discuss Possible Local Weekend work..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy T

Hi,

Im looking for any possible Plumbers,heating engineers in and around the Stoke-On-trent Area that i could help out at weekends.Im currently a welder and have good practical skills.

Willing to work for free and can travel...

Thanks

Andy..:)

A lot of plumbers are finding it hard to fill the week,never mind the weekends,if they do it often is not planned ,so hard to arrange :(

as puddle says everyone is struggling at the mo, it took me a year and a half to find some one to take me on, and the for the last 3months work has been constant but for the next 2 to 3 months is looking bleak.

but keep trying, phone calls, letters, emails, advertisements in your local merchants, everythings worth the try.

good luck!

Thanks for the reply guys.I know times are hard at the moment but will keep battling on.

Andy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Possible Local Weekend work..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs covering at leave twice the floor area As per diagram has free flow Up or Down, no way to balance. Works pretty well but last few Rads (in kitchen) are...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
I’m a Level 3 NVQ Qualified plumber who worked in the construction industry for 5 years. I’ve worked with all types of materials and have many skill sets and tools I am looking to broaden my plumbing experience by helping someone on weekends on the domestic side of plumbing, I am not looking...
Replies
Views
We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2 bathroom 4 bed detatched, built 1999. The engineer did not really know the Viessmann boiler and I am not convinced his approach of “turn everything...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock