Search the forum,

Discuss Possible Career Change info needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'm currently looking at a number of industries for a potential career change. I love plumbing and working with my hands ever since i was a kid. Stuck behind a desk these days and would love to know more about plumbing.

If I wanted to get qualified with both water and gas where would I start please? what would i need to search for in local course providers? My fear is going on a course and wasting time getting something that isn't useful.

Any help much appreciated.

This one comes up regularly on here ...
Try go down the college route rather than the pathetic online type courses that take your money and promise you the world .

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering which qualification it was to get a foot in the door?

Colleges go down the city and guilds route for college based theory and practical , but you also need the NVQ qualifications to run along side the c and g , the NVQ is more work / site based .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Possible Career Change info needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock