Search the forum,

Discuss [Poll] Rate my lagging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Attention to detail" says the guy that didn't read past the first sentence. Thanks for yet more irrelevant insults. Keep them coming.

I said at 16.28 on your first post to get an independent 3rd party. Yorkshire Dave and a few others have said the same.

Anybody with any intelligence, let alone a supposed legal background, would have taken this on board as a positive step forward.

You've had good advise. No insults, no abuse and no aggression.

Unfortunately it's not the advise you were either expecting or wanting.

Now this is the result. Toys out the pram and insinuation of abuse and aggressiveness. The only card you haven't played is the racism one.

Now stop digging and jog on.

1. You're simply lying about the tone of responses. Being told I lack intelligence is abusive language and entirely unneccesssary. You and others have since followed up with a ton of unconstructive swipes. Particularly, "let's all vote 1!!!" is extremely childish.

2. Taking it personally because you PERCIEVE that YOUR advice isn't being listened to, is your problem. It doesn't give you the "moral high ground" to go on a crusade to derail somone's post. I have every right to gather more opinions; to find value in peoples responses WHILST ALSO considering a survey. You've simply lost your sh*t because I haven't behaved exactly like you want me to.

3. I stopped looking for helpful feedback long ago. I'm only responding to asshats continuing to take a swipe. This would have ended a long time ago, if you could resist the urge to take another swipe.

As I explained, the council ran procurement, and as such, there is near zero documentation provided to us, and we don't have access to what they contracted out. I am effectively challenging the council - so what they did or did not agree with the contractors is not relevant as much as what they SHOULD have agreed.
If the council haven’t paid for proper lagging then what you see is what you get. Not the contractors fault.

Ok FWIW I'll answer the OP.

I can't however complete the poll because my answer would lie somewhere between 2 and 3. I'd say it could be acceptable with a few tweaks but, equally, it may not be. I have seen a lot worse and rarely better. Given that I have not come and inspected the system and its design in detail, I cannot comment on its performance of how important and effective the lagging is to its performance.

I would argue that having to wait 2 minutes is an unacceptable delay to obtain hot water at a tap, but this is extremely unlikely to be anything to do with the lagging.

Thank you Ric. No, you're quite right the (local) lagging will only be part of the picture for the awful warm-up time. There are many other issues. But, the heat transfer between pipes is noticeable.

Thank you Ric. No, you're quite right the (local) lagging will only be part of the picture for the awful warm-up time. There are many other issues. But, the heat transfer between pipes is noticeable.

its supposed to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to [Poll] Rate my lagging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock