Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing vacancy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stoker122

PHP Services have an immediate vacancy for a plumber to work independently and as part of our team.
Based in northwest Hertfordshire, we carry out a full range of plumbing, heating and gas installation, maintenance and breakdown work to a high standard.
Applicants must have minimum five years experience and can be either wet work only plumbers or wet work plumber with GSR.
We are looking for someone either self employed or contract based, either with your own van or one can be provided.
Interested? Either send a DM or use the contact details below to get in touch with the office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi D, we are getting busier and busier.
I am looking for someone to build a relationship with (not like that) so we all work the same way and to a good standard.
Also I would rather pay the commission the agency charge straight to a plumber.
How you doing? I am getting some agent work in your manor at the moment.
J.

Don't to bad got couple weeks sorted as well as trying to do our new house up oh and have a baby in 4 weeks ( not me obviously )

Medium transit? Was me picking up some tiles. All the way over and they didn't have them. Wasn't impressed!

If you need a hand on a install work pls let me know and I'll be happy to help . I am not looking for employment . I am fully" suited and booted" . I can do installs on a good day rate or a price !

Not new born yet Stan month to go, Jarrod me and Stan will team up and do full installs for ya :wink_smile:

ohhhh I see , my bad ! yeah no probs I can pair up with you alex as long as the $ are getting paid on time :)

Thank you !

I have just now sent you two PM .

Looking forward doing some business with you !

stan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing vacancy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the City College Norwich Apprenticeships Team. Due to rising Industry demand we currently have vacancies for full time posts...
Replies
Views
We are looking for an experienced plumber or heating engineer to join Pinnacle Heating & Plumbing Ltd. We offer very competitive salary (up to £42,000) based on your qualifications and experience, a van, pension and 28 days holiday. Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 - 16.30...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock