Search the forum,

Discuss *** Plumbing Training *** (Read Before Posting) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
UK Plumbers Forums is supported by the UK's leading plumbing training scheme ran by Construction Skills College Limited, based in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.

The Construction Skills College Limited : Quality Training Courses in Plastering courses – Plumbing courses – Tiling courses – Electrical courses – Carpentry Courses – Joinery courses – Kitchen Fitting Courses – Bricklaying courses – Painting and Dec for more information about their range of plumbing courses and qualifications.

----

Please ask plumbing course questions in the [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/plumbing-courses/"]plumbing courses[/DLMURL] forum. If you want to look for feedback use the [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/plumbing-courses-feedback/"]plumbing course feedback forum[/DLMURL]. If you'd like to ask about a certain qualification, course, or training centre, then please use the [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/plumbing-courses/"]plumbing courses[/DLMURL] forum. This topic has been closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to *** Plumbing Training *** (Read Before Posting) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the City College Norwich Apprenticeships Team. Due to rising Industry demand we currently have vacancies for full time posts...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hi all hope all is well I am 24 with a NVQ L1 & L2 in plumbing, I wanted to further my skills and become gas safe, I have started college and have completed all my theory and practical in class and I have hit a brick wall. I had someone that was gas registered and now has had something come up...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock